Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Bloggies and Sweeties!

In this world of Blogging I have to say that anything is possible.

I was recently approached by a blogger on Goodreads if she could review my book. I was ecstatic! It is always a little nerve racking knowing someone is going to look at your work and judge you. YIKES! No one wants to be judged, but to do it on purpose just seems stupid.

I've been nervous about people reading my stuff, but that is what an author does. I think that anything that an author writes that is not polished is frankly embarrassing for others to see, since everyone expects the quality to be impeccable. But authors are human and sometimes my "they"s are "the"s and so on. I feel more comfortable knowing this is, at the very least, edited.

She just received my novel and posted it on your blog.

http://www.storiesandsweeties.com/

She will be posting a review within the next few months.

I will also soon be interviewed on a blog featuring local artists. This is run by a great friend Mike Frye, who is a columnist, photographer, blogger, and one of my biggest cheerleaders. He is helping me understand more of the world of Social Media and how to get my name out. Thank you Mike!

http://photocapm.com/



In celebration of these exciting moments I have discounted my ebooks to $4.99 from $8.99.

I'm tickled with these opportunities and grateful that this person as wanting to give my little novel a chance. :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment